The Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce is continually looking for programs that provide value to our members and their employees. In doing so, the Chamber has established an Affinity Program in which we will partner with members who provide goods and services that we believe our membership would find of value.
To become an Affinity Partner your company must fulfill the criteria set forth below and be approved by the Board of Directors:
- Must be a Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for a minimum of one year.
- Must be a registered entity in the State of NJ or have offices within the State.
- Affinity Partners must provide goods and services that are of value to our members and their employees.
- Understand that goods and services will not be sold by any Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce employee.
- Affinity Partners must agree to compensate the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce a recurring fee that will be predetermined for each partnership
- The Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce has the right to refuse any member inclusion to the affinity program. Refusal does not have any effect on members good standing within the organization
- Affinity Partnership is not exclusive. The Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel any partnership agreement with a 60 day written notice
- The Chamber reserves the right to charge a non-refundable $500 marketing/administration fee prior to inclusion in program.
- Affinity Partner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce for any and all claims, suits, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including attorneys’ fees, cost and other expenses, or losses resulting from Affinity Partners activities related to this agreement.
Affinity Partner shall at all times maintain its products, advertisements, and sales procedures in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws. Affinity Partner shall maintain both general liability and product liability insurance.